Top BHL Projects
BHL Serves a Variety of Industries
Combined Cycle Power Plant
Cocoa Beach, FL
- Project: Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Location: Cocoa Beach, FL
- Equipment: Boom Configuration: 257′ Main Boom – SDBW
- Scope: For this project, our crane company was able to utilize our Buckner HeavyLift set HRSG, Steam Turbine and other associated equipment to construct the Combined Cycle Power Plant in Cocoa Beach, FL.
Arthur Ashe Stadium
New York, NY
- Project: Retractable Roof Lift
- Location: New York, NY
- Equipment: Buckner HeavyLift Cranes’ Liebherr LR 11000/P 1300 , two Liebherr 1600/2
- Scope: Preliminary planning and layout determined the proper configuration to ensure the sufficient capacity for all the lifts. As one of the most advanced crane companies in the industry, Buckner constructed a steel, retractable roof structure over the largest tennis stadium in the world.
Stennis Space Center
St. Louis, MS
- Project: A-3 Test Stand
- Location: Bay St. Louis, MS
- Equipment: Liebherr LR 1600/2 SDWBW – 197′ Main Boom, 118′ Luffing Jib
- Heaviest Pick: 415,000 lbs
- Scope: This project consisted of our crane company setting tanks and vessels for the A-3 Test Stand at Stennis Space Center in St. Louis, MS.